You know those people who put their Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving? The ones that get more joy out of giving the perfect instead of receiving them? The ones that know every word to EVERY Christmas song and carol? The ones that know every line of the movie Elf? I am one of those people. And I am not one bit ashamed.
Christmas is my jam. And dressing for Christmas is seriously so much fun. I have compiled a list of 20 fantastic holiday sweaters to rock this year, that’s one for almost every day in December! Some are a little ugly but some are just downright adorable — you decide which ones are best for you!
1. This honest sweater for $27.99 from Target
2. This classic cool reindeer from Target for $27.99
3. This amazing (kind of ugly) gem you can wear with your bestie! At JC Penney for $39
4. Another Target fave if you’re into Star Wars! $27.99
5. This navy piece that looks warm & cozy from Shein for only $20!
6. This gingerbread gem for $44.99
7. The purrfect sweater for a crazy cat lady!
8. This punny bargain at Century 21 for $19.99
9. A ho-ho-holiday classic design, also from Century 21
10. A tinsel-tastic (pretty ugly) piece from Charlotte Russe!
10. A little black number (with some sequin dazzle) from Dillard’s
11. This one that makes YOU look like the gift! From JC Penney
12. This catchy cactus design from Charming Charlie
13. This kitty Christmas bargain at only $13 from Shein
14. This artsy abstract piece from Shein again! Only $15!
15. This EXTRA cozy one that doubles as a costume! Find it at Nordstrom Rack
16. This sweater with a reindeer wearing a sweater from Boohoo
17. This red and white classic design from Boohoo
BONUS! Get one for your furbaby too! Try out this Christmas pudding design from Marks & Spencer!
**Full Disclosure: a few of the items included in this list are affiliate links that I may make a small profit on.
Thank you for reading, and as always, try to spread some happiness today!