I have been experimenting with some pattern mixing recently and have noticed that floral is my absolute favorite print in my closet. I have floral shirts, leggings, scarves, everything! But sometimes I need a solo piece, just one bangin’ little dress to wear to a party or to flaunt in the summertime!
A dress is such a wonderful thing because you don’t have to worry about matching! All you need is some jewelry and a cute pair of shoes! And let’s be honest, in those hotter months of the year, a dress is a beautiful thing because it’s light, flowy, and allows for a nice draft! 😉
If you’re looking for something to add some light to your closet or something to wear to a wedding, bridal shower, cocktail party, anything (do we really need an excuse OR a reason to buy a new dress??) — check out these options below!
*Prices marked under each dress
1. The “Ring into Blossom” Floor Length from Nastygal
2. Bardot Floral with Ruching Detail from boohoo
3. [BARGAIN] Vero Moda Floral Shirt Dress from ASOS
4. Vero Moda Off Shoulder Dress from ASOS
5. Kassie Monochrome Shirt Dress from boohoo
6. Biscuit Floral Dress from Shoptiques
7. [BARGAIN] Racine Halter Dress from Shoptiques
8. Vila Floral with Ruffle Sleeves from ASOS
9. BCBGeneration Floral Dress from Rue La La
10. Salt of the Earth Dress from Nastygal
11. Tammy Floral Shirt Dress from boohoo
12. Jessica Simpson Paley Floral Crochet Dress from Lord & Taylor
13. Summersoft Floral from Nastygal
14. ASTR Cold Shoulder Dress from Nordstrom
15. Adrianna Papell Split Neck from Nordstrom Rack
16. Floral Dress with Tie Detail Sleeves from ASOS
17. A-Line Floral from Lord & Taylor
18. Taylor Fit & Flare Floral from Nordstrom Rack
19. Bardot Frill Cutout from Bloomingdales
20. Billabong Divinely Floral Dress from Nordstrom
Go out and grab your favorite pair of heels or ankle boots and treat yourself to a new fabulous floral!
**FULL DISCLOSURE: A FEW OF THE ITEMS INCLUDED IN THIS LIST ARE AFFILIATE LINKS THAT I MAY MAKE A SMALL PROFIT ON.